If you want to trade crypto for the highest profit, you need to pay special attention to your choice of app. It is as important as a good self-education and daily monitoring of the market, although many beginners underestimate the role of this element. But, in fact, the service you choose will predetermine your potential gains and losses, as well as the trading opportunities to which you will have access.
If you ask us to name the best service to trade crypto, there won’t be a one-size-fits-all answer, which will suit all readers. Tastes and needs differ. Therefore, below we will provide you with a list of 8 diverse sources targeted at various categories of investors and trading objectives:
- Binance – the first choice for a variety of coins (410!) And assets and the most comfortable conditions for trading large volumes;
- Bybit – a number one choice for investors interested in crypto derivatives;
- Coinbase – the best cryptocurrency app in the US market that offers a decent range of coins and assets along with affordable terms and exclusive educational courses that come with crypto bonuses;
- Kraken – one of the most secure services, which resists thanks to an advanced security system and attractive conditions for high volume transactions;
Also read: A crypto broker or an exchange: which is best for you?
- XT.com – the first social exchange on the market offering community exchanges;
- Bitmex – the most advantageous option for advanced users;
- Currency.com – the most popular choice among those who want to invest in token instruments;
- Bitfinex – the most sought-after service for peer-to-peer transactions and margin trading, aimed primarily at professionals.
So which of them to choose?
- Choose the type of service: a broker, an exchange or a peer-to-peer platform.
- Set goals for yourself. Namely, decide what assets you plan to invest in.
- Compare the commissions and conditions offered by your favorites.
- Pay attention to additional bonuses, like exclusive features, bonuses or discounts.
- Check the availability of the selected source in your country.
- Take a look at the comments left by other users on the web.
Also read: How To Get Free Bitcoin: 8 Proven Ways
What if you’re a beginner and don’t have clear priorities yet? Then choose between Binance and Coinbase. These are optimal variants, offering a user-friendly interface, a good selection of assets, and reasonable terms.
In summary, when there are hundreds of web platforms that make it easy to invest in crypto, and many of them are crooks to some extent, it is essential to find one that you can freely trust your customers. finances. Fortunately, you have our list as a starting point for a safe search.