The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly, double-blind, peer-reviewed international journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the field of law, management and the humanities. Submission Categories: The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invites research papers, articles, short notes, book reviews, case commentaries and more for its …
The International Journal of Management of Law and Human Sciences is a bi-monthly, double-blind, peer-reviewed international journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the field of law, management and human sciences.
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invites research papers, articles, short notes, book reviews, case commentaries and more for its second volume of the year 2018 (volume 1, number 3), which is expected to be released in August 2018.
Who can apply?
Academics, practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field of law, management and the humanities.
Theme: IJLMH works without any theme. Anything relating to law, management or the humanities is acceptable.
- Submissions can be made in the following categories; word limit excludes footnotes:
- Research thesis: 3000 words and more
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book Reviews: 1,500-2,000 words
- Short note and case commentary: 1000 – 2000 words
- Submission should not be previously published or currently under review in another journal / conference / book, etc. and should not be submitted to another journal / conference during the review process with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors, that is, it must not be plagiarized and must also be free from grammar, spelling and other errors. It should not contain any defamatory remarks either.
- The submission must be accompanied by an abstract of no more than 300 words and the affiliation of the author (s).
- Co-creation is authorized for a maximum of 2 authors.
- The copyright in published material belongs to “International Journal of Management of Law and Human Sciences“
- A separate cover letter stating the author (s) name (s), email id, mobile phone number, manuscript title and institution name, should be sent with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format will be accepted.
- There should be no mention of the authors’ names or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Abstract and article submissions should be emailed to [email protected] with subject like “Submission of a research paper”.
Applicants can send original unpublished papers to [email protected] no later than August 20, 2018.
Publication fees (to be paid after acceptance) (special reduction)
- For Indian authors: 1300 INR.
- For other countries:25 $
- Submission of an abstract and a research article: 20eAugust, 2018
- Payment of registration fees: Within 7 days of acceptance
For all questions : Email to [email protected] | + 91-9399094820